THROWBACK: Dagrin – If I Die - 64Vibes.com | Naija Online Music Radio

Breaking

Post Top Ad

https://www.thenetnaija.com/images/sp-images/2020/05/deb269fd1b30cee9d410f9081f93b0f8.gif

Thursday, April 2, 2020

THROWBACK: Dagrin – If I Die


Death is an inevitable phase which all humans have to pass. Everyday someone loses a loved one and on today’s Throwback Series, we pay homage to one of Nigeria’s greatest rappers of all times, Oladapo Olaitan Olaonipekun also known as Dagrin who passed on, on the 22nd of April 2010 at the age 22.
Dagrin died after being involved in a car accident. Before his death his album, C.E.O had peaked on various countdown charts. We go down memory lane with one of the rappers favourite songs, “If I Die” which is produced by Frenzy.

You can download “ Dagrin – If I Die Mp3 Download ” below and check out the website’s homepage for other similar tracks, but don’t forget to share your thoughts because it’s very important to us. And hey, why not share this music with other people via social media using the share tool at the top left corner of this post? Thanks for checking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here